Pay your North Alabama Electric Cooperative bill when it’s most convenient for you. We offer a variety of fast and easy options.
- Visit northalabama.utilitynexus.com/login
- Create an account using Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge
- Log in with your email address and password
- Pay your bill using a credit card,* electronic transfer of funds, an ACH or e-check**
- Track your usage with your online account
Pay by phone
- Call 1-800-941-3561
- Have your location ID (the set of numbers on your bill before the hyphen) and the member ID (the set of numbers after the hyphen) ready when paying your bill
- Pay your bill by credit card,* electronic bank transfer, an ACH or e-check**
Pay in person
- Visit one of our offices anytime during regular business hours — Woodville branch is open Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Stevenson office is open Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Make a night deposit after business hours
- Include your bill or account number with your payment
- Payment kiosks will soon be available at the Stevenson and Woodville locations
Pay by bank draft
- Download the Bank Draft Application Authorization Form from the “Pay My Bill” section of the website
- Fill out the form and bring it to the office with a voided check or fax both to 256-437-2286
- The amount due for your bill will be automatically drafted from your bank account each month on the billing due date
Pay by mail
- Mail payments to: NAEC, P.O. Box 628, Stevenson, AL 35772
- Allow time for the postal service to deliver your payment
*There is a $3.95 fee on all credit and debit card payments.
**There are no fees for ACH or e-check payments.