Pay your North Alabama Electric Cooperative bill when it’s most convenient for you. We offer a variety of fast and easy options.
- Visit northalabama.utilitynexus.com/login
- Create an account using Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge
- Log in with your email address and password
- Pay your bill using a credit card,* electronic transfer of funds, an ACH or e-check**
- Track your usage with your online account
Pay by phone
- Call 1-800-941-3561
- Have your location ID (the set of numbers on your bill before the hyphen) and the member ID (the set of numbers after the hyphen) ready when paying your bill
- Pay your bill by credit card,* electronic bank transfer, an ACH or e-check**
Pay in person
- Visit one of our offices anytime during regular business hours — Woodville branch is open Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Stevenson office is open Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Make a night deposit after business hours
- Include your bill or account number with your payment
- Payment kiosks will soon be available at the Stevenson and Woodville locations
Pay by bank draft
- Download the Bank Draft Application Authorization Form from the “Pay My Bill” section of the website
- Fill out the form and bring it to the office with a voided check or fax both to 256-437-2286
- The amount due for your bill will be automatically drafted from your bank account each month on the billing due date
Pay by mail
- Mail payments to: NAEC, P.O. Box 628, Stevenson, AL 35772
- Allow time for the postal service to deliver your payment
Requests for Billing Extensions
If you need assistance during this time, you can also reach out to the Community Action Agency.
- Community Action Agency Main Office 855-287-1730
- Stevenson/Bridgeport 256-437-2210
- Scottsboro/Skyline 256-259-5357
- Marshall County 256-571-7723
*There is a $3.95 fee on all credit and debit card payments.
**There are no fees for ACH or e-check payments.